You have taken the IELTS test once, twice, thrice, four or even five times BEFORE. Or this is your first time, but you are afraid of failing because of all the sad stories you have heard about people who have to take the test again.
3 out of 5 people who take the IELTS Test have to take it again two or more times before they get the band score they need. Some people score 6.5 in the IELTS Writing and wish they had 7.0.
Some score 7.0 in the 4 skills and wish the IELTS Listening was band 8.0 so that they can relocate to Canada without stress. Others get a combination of 5.0, 5.5, 6.0 and 6.5, and they don’t know what they’re doing right.
Which of these best describes your situation?
But what if you could pass your IELTS Test without having to take it many times?
What is you could save money instead of paying British Council or MOD IDP N79,000 every month? You can PASS YOUR IELTS TEST ONCE and continue with your plans to relocate to Canada or your dream country.
Who is this Online IELTS Training for?
This IELTS Preparation training kit is for IELTS test takers who are looking to pass the IELTS Test ONCE and pursue their dreams to study or work abroad.
- Are you thinking about the poor internet connection in your area? Don’t worry. You can download the 99-page PDF of everything in the video.
- You’re probably wondering if you will understand everything in the course. Yes, you will. The videos are not just theory or explanations. You will watch me SHOW you HOW – practical ways to use the lessons I teach to answer IELTS practice questions.
- Do you doubt that you will have the time to complete the video lessons. Don’t worry. Even though the lessons are up to 6 hours long, you have 3 months to watch them. A WHOLE 90 days. So you can watch only 4 seconds daily.
- Are you concerned about how to get books to practice everything you learn. Rest easy. You will receive Cambridge IELTS Books 14, 15, and 16 and other materials that I have been teaching with since 2017.
- Maybe you’re thinking about how you’ll practice the Speaking part. I will arrange 1 hour with you when I can call you to test you with Speaking test questions in the books, and I will correct your mistakes and give you a band score.
You can have an IELTS result that makes you happy like these amazing people:
- Are you also wondering about how you will correct your Writing? Don’t worry. If you pay before the end of August, you will get my FREE Writing evaluation for 2 Task 1 and 2 Task 2. But if you join after August, you will receive the ready-to-use Writing guide for Task 1 and Task 2 – both for Academic and General Training modules.
- If you’re wondering if you can still take the course because your test is already close, YES, YOU CAN. You only need to create the time to watch all the video lessons and practice as often as possible – even if it is for 1 hour daily.
- Do you feel like you don’t have the money to pay now? You can learn for FREE using my YouTube channel. And you can download my FREE Writing eBook – available for both Academic and General Training modules.
- Are you asking yourself, “Can this girl really teach me? How can I trust her?”
- You’re wondering if you need a laptop to watch the lessons. No. Your smartphone is all you need.
- Are you worried that you can’t contact the course creator as you learn? Don’t worry. YOU CAN. After your payment, you will receive a link to a Telegram support Group where you can ask all your questions and express all your concerns.
- You’re probably thinking, “I don’t have data to download the video lessons.” You DO NOT HAVE to download the lessons. They are recorded and hosted on Selar.co. You just login and watch. The videos will be available for you for 90 (NINETY) days.
- Perhaps you still feel like you will fail the IELTS Test again. I will be HERE to encourage you and make you confident. You will PASS this TEST ONCE and for all.
Who is the Creator of this Training Kit?
What this IELTS Preparation Training Kit Entails
This IELTS Preparation course involves around 10 hours of recorded video lessons on the 4 skills in the IELTS Test:
- IELTS Listening
- IELTS Reading
- IELTS Writing
- IELTS Speaking
Because I know you’re most likely busy with several things, you get 90 days (3 months) to watch the 6 hours of video lessons. AT ONLY N15000 ($30).
All taught by me – not just tips, tricks, or theory – but lots of explanation and practice. And within the 90 days, you’ll be part of our Support Group on Telegram.
This is where you’ll get books, files, and recordings to practice with. Plus all my IELTS resources from 2017 when I started training people.
YOU GET 10 BONUSES
1. You get to download the PDF file (99 pages) of the 6-hour video lessons – so you can read them when you’re offline
2. You get a list of 200+ sentence connectors to increase the flow in your Writing Task 1 (letter or report) and Task 2
3. Download my 10 recorded IELTS Speaking samples in the Telegram Group so you know how to answer questions in your Speaking test
4. You get a timetable for preparation if you have up to 60 days so that you’re not confused about everything and you’ll know how to prepare without getting scared of everything
5. You also get to download my IELTS exam questions from May 2021 so you can practice with them as guides
6. You get to attend occasional (once a week OR once in two weeks) IELTS workshops for each of the 4 skills
7. You get 1 Speaking evaluation where we fix a time for me to test your Speaking as if it were the real exam. This is free instead of N2000
8. You get to download my FREE ebook for IELTS Writing with everything you need to know about the IELTS Writing Task 1 and Task 2 plus samples to questions that I wrote myself. (1 ebook for General Training, another ebook for Academic)
9. You will listen to a mock Speaking test between a test taker and me where she answered my speaking questions from May 2021 – you’ll hear how she spoke and the feedback I gave – so that you can improve your own Speaking
10. You get TWO ebooks – one to improve your essay writing and the other to improve your grammar.
You’re getting all of this for just N15000 or $30. No private IELTS tutor or IELTS Trainer will take such a ridiculously cheap fee from you. Never. So you’re getting value worth over N50,000 at N15000.
I know you feel the Writing evaluation is important, Yes. Which is why joining before the end of August is essential. I’ll be replacing that bonus with a writing recipe book where you just have to fill in your own sentences and you are good to go.
4 PAYMENT OPTIONS
You have 4 payment options:
1. Pay on Selar through your card, bank transfer or USSD here: https://selar.co/ieltstrainingkit
2. Pay using my Flutterwave link: https://flutterwave.com/pay/ieltswithab
3. Pay to my VPay Business Account – Ieltswithab 4600061062 V Bank (VFD Microfinance Bank)
4. Pay to my Personal Account – Adenike Babalola GTBank 0115171548
If you use options 2, 3, and 4, kindly send an email with your receipt, your full name and preferred email address to email@example.com. Or send them on WhatsApp to 08086021186
Need more convincing?
Dear test taker, I’m a mother of two kids under age two. So I know how difficult it is to prepare for the IELTS Test while still working and taking care of your kids and family.
Imagine that you can relocate to your desired country faster because you passed your IELTS Test ONCE.
Imagine that you can pass your IELTS Test at your first attempt and you don’t have to pay N83,000 or around $200 many times.
Imagine that your IELTS Writing or IELTS Reading or IELTS Listening or IELTS Speaking does not have to be the reason you have to take the IELTS Test again.
When you pay for this course, you join a Telegram Group. You will never be on your own as you prepare for your IELTS Test. I will be here to support you and answer all your questions.
What Makes this IELTS Preparation Training Kit Different
- The IELTS strategies for the 4 skills are well explained and SHOWN in practice unlike courses where the emphasis is on theory
- You get access to similar resources for your IELTS practice with samples by British Council Educators – so this is not just hear-say or imagination
- You’re learning with an IELTS Tutor who has taken both modules of the IELTS Test – Academic (Band 8.0 overall) and General Training (Band 8.5 overall)
- This IELTS Preparation course answers frequently asked questions about who to register with, when to register, how to have an Enquiry on Results (IELTS EOR), which one is better – paper-based IELTS test or computer-delivered IELTS Test, and so on.
What Happens after You Pay for the Training Kit
- You will receive an email from Selar.co with your receipt. In that receipt, you will find a link named ACCESS COURSE
- Click the link. You will be led to a webpage on Selar.co where you have to signup by providing login information
- Create a username and password to prove that you are the actual person who paid for and owns that access to the course
- Next, you will be redirected to the course page where you will find the course content – 22 videos, 1 audio file and 5 documents under the ADDITIONAL RESOURCES area
- Kindly download the documents there EXCEPT the one that says MAKE MONEY TEACHING IELTS
- Then you will receive the Telegram group link in your email or via WhatsApp – kindly join the support group
- Watch the pinned video in the Telegram group to learn how to navigate the course website
- Ensure that you go through the FILES area of Telegram (MUSIC, VIDEO, FILES, LINKS) to download all the books and other resources for practice including my 10 Speaking recordings
- Also, you will receive the two ebooks you paid for – the Essay ebook and the English ebook. SEE DETAILS OF BOTH EBOOKS BELOW.
What You Will Get from this IELTS Preparation Training Kit
- You will learn how to answer the 10 Listening question types including multiple choice, note completion, table completion, map labelling, and more
- You will discover how to complete your IELTS Reading test on time by using the skimming and scanning method effectively
- You will also learn why the skimming and scanning method does not work for Matching Headings questions in the IELTS Reading test
- You will receive Speaking samples to help you gain confidence to speak clearly and correctly in your Speaking test
- You will learn how to write your Task 1 and Task 2 easily even if you’re not a good writer or even if you have some grammar problems
- You will watch sample practice of the IELTS Listening, IELTS Speaking, IELTS Reading, and IELTS Writing
- You will learn how to answer IELTS Reading True/False/Not Given questions
- You will receive a list of over 200 cohesive devices to improve your IELTS Listening, Writing, and Speaking
- You will leverage my YouTube channel in addition to this IELTS Preparation course
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this a physical IELTS training? – No, it is not. This training is online, on the internet so no physical meeting is involved.
- When will the course start? – The course is recorded and hosted online, so there is no start and end date.
- Is this preparation course a LIVE class? – No, this is not a LIVE class. The video lessons have been recorded and are hosted on a website, Selar.co
- How do I make payment? – You can pay on Selar.co with bank transfer or direct payment using your card and this is available in several currencies including the dollar. You can also pay using my Flutterwave link – accepts foreign currencies too. Within Nigeria, you can use my Business Account at VPAY or personal account at Guaranty Trust Bank. Kindly scroll up for more details on the 4 payment options
- How will you check my Writing? – When you attempt an IELTS Writing Task 1 and/or Task 2, send it to me via WhatsApp or email. I will make the necessary corrections and get back to you.
- Will you be teaching any English lessons? – Yes, you will learn about 20 topics in English using the English ebook.
- Do I have to spend 3 months before I take the IELTS Test? – No, you don’t. This IELTS Preparation course simply gives you 90 days access to ensure that you are well prepared to perform excellently and not under any pressure.
As part of the training, you will also receive two ebooks – an Essay (Writing Task 2) ebook and an English ebook (with 20 English grammar lessons that are common in IELTS.
ABOUT THE ESSAY EBOOK
DISCOVER THE EASIEST, FASTEST, AND SIMPLEST WAY TO WRITE YOUR IELTS ESSAY
is 85 pages of the most detailed, easiest, and practical ways to write your essays in the IELTS Writing Task 2.
You will find everything about the 5 essay question types in the IELTS Writing Task 2 for both the General Training and Academic modules.
- To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
- What is your opinion on this?
- Do you agree or disagree?
- Is this a positive or negative development?
- Why is this case?
- What are the causes of this?
- What can be done about this?
- Discuss both these views and give your own opinion?
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of this?
Explained in a step-by-step manner that even a 6-year-old can follow when writing essays. This book is an ABC sentence-by-sentence guide that you should have on your phone, tablet, or laptop for whenever you want to write any essay in the Writing Task 2.
- You get confused about writing the Introduction? Don’t worry – You will see at least 5 ways of paraphrasing the question and summarizing your points in the Introduction.
- You don’t know how to organize your thoughts and write them clearly? Don’t worry – you will discover the 3 main sentences you need to express your thoughts.
- You often worry about the type of examples to write? Relax – you will learn how to write examples without sounding too serious or using research, reports or surveys.
- You know you should not write less than 250 words but you’re not sure how to write that much? Rest easy – you will have examples to guide you, right from the first sentence to the last sentence so that you can have up to 300 words max in just 40 minutes.
THIS IS THE SIMPLEST & FASTEST WAY TO WRITE THE IELTS ESSAY FOR BOTH GENERAL TRAINING AND ACADEMIC TEST TAKERS.
This eBook is the easiest and most comprehensive guide for IELTS Writing Task 2.
It is the perfect remedy for all your worries about writing the essay in the IELTS Writing Task 2.
It is the easiest solution to the problem of spending 40 minutes to write on a topic you have never ever written about.
I, Adenike Babalola, wrote it. I am this Naija girl who helps people save money on the IELTS Test so that they can relocate easily.
The IELTS Tutor who has helped almost 300 test takers, assessing their skills and listening to their fears about the IELTS Test.
I have spent 4 years learning and relearning to get the latest skills and knowledge about the IELTS test.
The one IELTS teacher that makes learning very practical, easy to follow and straight to the point.
I am that coach that knows your IELTS fears and encourages you until you feel super confident.
With this eBook, you get:
- Over 5 practical essay examples
- Paragraph-by-paragraph breakdown for each essay question type
- Sentence-by-sentence breakdown for each essay question type
- Different colors representing each sentence in the body paragraphs (BROWN for the topic sentence, BLUE for the supporting sentence, GREEN for the example sentence) – just to give you the best visual learning experience
Whether you’re taking the General Training or Academic module, you NEED this eBook.
Under 2 hours, you will master all the essay structures, patterns and formats without any previous writing experience or skill.
When you finish reading this eBook, you would have learnt the exact way to move from CONFUSED about the essay question to PERFECTLY SURE of how to answer any essay question in the IELTS Writing Task 2.
You have my word!
I am super delighted for you, because you’re about to become a pro at writing essays for the IELTS Test and any other writing activity in your life, your work or your future.
With easy IELTS Essay writing,
- You will develop your writing skills
- Expressing any idea won’t be a problem
- Managing time will be super easy
- Writing fast will become normal for you
- Giving examples won’t be a big deal
- Expressing your thoughts and other arguments will be smooth
- Organizing your entire writing will become your strength
- Getting the band score you want in the IELTS Writing will be POSSIBLE
- Passing your IELTS Test ONCE and for all will be a DREAM COME TRUE
- Relocating to the country you want will COME TO PASS easily and quickly.
Now, aren’t you happy about this?
I can imagine that you’re smiling.
And your heart and head are swelling with pride and joy.
About the English Ebook
The NO 1 reason most people fail the IELTS Writing is POOR GRAMMAR. And believe me, I know this for certain.
I’ve been evaluating IELTS Writing Task 1 and 2 for both Academic and General Training modules for over 4 years now.
And I can tell you that adult English users make the same mistakes that little children who are just learning English make. No shades. No shaming.
But this is true. People make lots of spelling mistakes. When it comes to verbs and tenses, I keep seeing plural verb for singular subject and singular verb for plural subject.
And punctuation…it’s heartbreaking. Some people end sentences with comma instead of full stop. Others forget full stop completely at the end of their sentences.
And other problems….wrong use of words, no attention to collocation, lack of cohesive devices, poor use of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, modal verbs, and so on.
It’s so heartbreaking.
And that’s why I took it upon myself to teach the 20 English topics that are common in the IELTS. Not just writing. But all the 4 components of the test.
If you get this 20 English Lessons eBook, you’ll be making your life easier. I taught these 20 topics, with lists, meanings, and examples.
Preparing for the IELTS test without basic English lessons is suicidal. Because you may have problems with tenses, spellings sentences.
And when these issues are not recognized and worked on, you might keep wondering why you’re not getting the band score you need.
So I have written this eBook with 20 English lessons for IELTS test takers so that you can know what English topics to expect in the IELTS. And you can work on your areas of weaknesses.
Kindly note that this eBook is not your final solution. Rather, it is a wakeup call to your need to improve on specific areas of your English skills so that your IELTS result can be amazing. Make sure you get apps or books with more details on the topics you would like to work on.
Going forward, I hope that the lessons and examples in this book will help you to become a better user of English. More important, I hope that you get the band score you desire in your IELTS test.
At the end of this IELTS Preparation course, you will be able to practice and prepare for the IELTS test confidently and score your desired band without stress.
This site is not a part of Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, this site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK Inc.